domingo, 16 de marzo de 2014

What is done is done, isn’t it?

 ‘If I’m sincere today, what does it matter if I regret it tomorrow?,’ said José Saramago. Have you ever had any kind of regrets? I used to have. Not only for things I had done, but for things I couldn’t. Then, I learnt this sentence I chose as a title: what is done is done.

You maybe think that you are agreeing with me. However, it can be something that you believe but not do it. It’s assumed that everyone did whatever they want, though it is not true. The way to face that is easy. If I were you, I regretted about the things I could do it but I didn’t. This is the rule.

Rarely does a person admit to having remorse. Taking into account that, people goes through life feigning to be strong, without anything to make them feeling guilty. Nevertheless, they have it. So, please, let the cat out of the bag. Just don’t feel bad for something that happened in the past. Actually, you don’t need to pretend anymore.

Having a brief look to the other side, regrets are not so bad if they teach you to move on. In that case, you should try to get over the things you are dealing with. Let them go after learning about them.

I specially recommend you to live according to your daily routine. The only thing that it’s true is your present. Don’t look at the past, don’t expect the future. Just enjoy your own life. After all, what is done is done, isn’t it?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario