viernes, 7 de marzo de 2014

Music: Good for every moment in your life.

 It is important for me to listen to music the whole day. When I was a child, I learnt music studies, but I cannot play well any instrument. Terrible! Only the day I left the school of music would I realize the mistake I had made. I usually search in youtube some relax music when I am reading a good book. This video is one of my favorite. Not only the artist, but the ambience is amazing. The Alhambra is my place; this kind of music is my religion. I wish I had more time to spend doing that, I wish I could read and listen to Celtic Music more than twice a week…


I would like to share with you this video. It is appropriate if you are stress. Forget the world, focus on yourself.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario