martes, 11 de marzo de 2014

If only we knew what will happen after death…

Unfortunately I have just known that the father of one of my best friend died. After a week thinking about he would be here only a few months, it has been a bad surprise; in fact, this is an event I cannot deal with. I am so affected that I realize how lucky religious people are. Not only Catholicism but Buddhism, Islamic fundamentalism or whatever is able to find a kind of consolation in death. However, if you are not a true believer, if you think that everything finish when you die, you have to say goodbye to a close friend, to your relatives, to your family. So, how could you console a person who is suffering by his or her lost? You simply cannot. In no way does this man or woman feel some kind of relax. This person is moving on, you should respect that. Whether you gave him or her space, you would be the best friend. Don’t forget being close in case of necessity.


In addition to this, I come back to the idea of life after death. What future can be there? What is expecting us? I am so sorry about the answer… I don’t know. I have been trying very hard to find a response, but I couldn’t. For that reason I envy the other’s beliefs. I wish I had the certainty of a different way of life, in order to reply the questions that someone did me. It’s horrible, terrible, hideous. Nevertheless, there is a hope in that desolation. When you decide to live each day as the last in your life, when you seize the day, you let them know that you should enjoy every moment; you ought to live and learnt. Every day is a present that life gave to us. Don’t waste your time. Just live. You will never know how inmense the universe is. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario