lunes, 18 de noviembre de 2013

When science is useful for something more than money

    It is my pleasure present for you a video about an important discovery nowadays. I saw when I was surfing by the net, on facebook, by the way. I started to investigate because I have not usually believed in everything I read and, surprise!! It was true!!

    The point is that a very young boy has discovered a method to detect pancreatic cancer in a quick and cheap way, with a paper sensor!! This guy was only 15 years in that moment and has really given to us an extraordinary gift. I do not know how this awesome revelation will have been taken by pharmatical industry or whatever is being making money with this kind of things.

    I guess is the same with the bulb which never turns off, or the panties which cannot be broken. Gossips we have heard about once at least. Actually, we are round of powerful people’s interest, aren’t we?



This little big  man called Jack Andraka, from Maryland, has shown that more could be done with a bit effort and interest. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario