lunes, 14 de octubre de 2013

Who am I?


After taking a look at the interesting reading about travellers and tourists written by Kerrin Rousset, I realized that it is so hard being between both terms. My last opinion was the next one:

"The main idea is that, in spite of tourist is a quick, luxury, coward (in order to escape) taker of photographs who seems not to enjoy but see the most part of places that he could, and the traveller is the romantic discover of a deep sense of the area he is visiting, both of terms are equals. No matter who you are or what your name is, but how you enjoy yorself with the country where you are."

However, I have a new doubt about my own reasons. Who am I? Next wednesday I will be flying to Liverpool as a... I don't really know: a tourist or a traveller. So, how could I describe to myself?

I would like to be a traveller. I want to be just one person among the crowd of people over there. Discovering magical places, listening alive concerts, improvising things to do... I dream with exciting experiences there and make some photos which have never made before.


Nevertheless, we should be realistics. I have only four days to stay there. I haven't been yet. Don't you think I will try to visit the more I could in a few days? Even Manchester whether I have the oportunity? Therefore, I 'll probably be a tourist. I'm going to see the main things I should do, and drink how much beer I can afford. And that's it, folks. But I promise that, even without backpack, I will be no suffering there. So... Beatles..., there we go!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario