viernes, 20 de septiembre de 2013

What would you do if you were rich?

According to the new age, everyone wants to be rich. People only speaks about crisis, being short of money or being unemployed. Even if they live comfortably and work in a good place, they complain about everything. It's fashionable! But... what would they really do if they were wealthy? What would you do in that case?

In my opinion, people would not know what would they do in that case. Everybody dreams about a huge mansion, a luxury car, expensive dinners... whatever, but... they have not exactly thought about what complicated could be having a life like that.

In my case, if I were rich I would set up a charity school where children would have to be worried about nothing. Moreover, I would try not only educate but feed and show them how to get important things in life. However, I am not ready to open a business like this one. I would not know how to start, or what material I would need, or people I would have to meet. So I guess that others could have the same problem. All of us would have to learn how to do the best. Not always easy, by the way. In fact, It is easier to spend money than to keep it.

Talking about other important things in life, I should say that everything that you can get in a free way, is always better. Enjoying a sunset with someone special, reading a good book, learning about yourself, being alone, listening to relax music, playing the guitar (or an instrument)... these are the things that make the life is worth it. It is probably that you have money to burn, but if you not enjoy with the Nature world, with love or firendship, even with your own company, I strongly believe that you will not happy. 

To sum up, I would have no idea about what would I do, I am an inexperienced woman. I suppose I would have to improvise something, but... what would you do if you were in the money?




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario