martes, 3 de junio de 2014

How could anyone know me if I didn’t’ know myself

This was one of my favourite sentences in the book ‘Kronen Stories’, I spoke once about it in my blog. The reason why I love it is because I identify with the same. I do not know myself. When Emilio asked for a resume of the class, or an opinion, I decided to write about me.

This year has been difficult to me. I am aware that all of us have had a lot of problems to deal with. In my case it was similar. Despite of these things, I found our classes funny and hard. I have felt that I could learn a lot, my English is know much better than before, what is matter anyway.

Otherwise, I believe than our teacher, as much as we, hate this kind of evaluation. I agree with him in some way when he said he would pass us. Maybe I do not think that it is fair, but it is true that we should be stared under other look. We are their pupils and he taught us a lot. Moreover, what I mean is that we did a symbiosis where the whole people into our room have learnt more than we have expected.

Nowadays, I continue having problems with my own identity, sometimes I feel lost. However, in no way has these lessons made trouble in me. Most of time I realize than going to class was my best medicine. Maybe I missed more class in a week; even so more free time to study a little more. I would not bother pass if that means to live another year with this bussiness. 


P. S. : Enlgish always helps you to go abroad and have fun ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario