martes, 6 de mayo de 2014

Sacrifice

My father told me when I was a child that everything needs a sacrifice if you really want it. It is completely true, but it is not fair. Every little thing I have had in my life was preceded by a sacrifice. It is amazing how bad you can feel when your plans are not working. Sometimes is worth, sometimes not. But you always have to fight. So, what would happen if you were tired? I am aware that other people are in the same situation. I mean, I know that things do not just fall in one’s lap. I try to understand why are so difficult to face some issues. In other words, I am tired.

I spoke with a mate of our class and I realized that we are a little bit tired, all of us, because this course is very hard. Maybe you are not conscious how much English you know. However, I admire you. When I heard you in class, I think that you are fantastic and I know nothing. It is said that I can speak English; this is because I speak a lot, but I am not so good. So, since my laptop, I would like to send you a message: ‘everyone of you, in your deeper inside, carry a good English speaker; fight for this course, face yourselves, we are in the final countdown and we will do together’. Sacrifice will be worth. What the matter is if we fail or pass. At least, we have tried.


My exhaustion comes from a lot of places, like yours. Nevertheless, I choose keep going, slow but steady. Come on, raise your spirits! See you in class...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario